China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where is China located?
- a) Eastern Asia b) Eastern Africa
- c) Eastern South America d) Eastern Europe
2) What is the official name of China?
- a) The Kingdom of China b) The Republic of China
- c) The People’s China d) The People’s Republic of China
3) What is the capital city of China?
- a) Taiwan b) Beijing
- c) Hong Kong d) Xiamen
4) What two things does China have?
- a) World’s tallest mountain range & longest river b) World’s tallest mountain range and Asia’s longest river
- c) Asia’s tallest mountain and longest river d) Asia’s tallest mountain range and world’s longest river
5) What fraction of the China’s population live in cities?
- a) 1/4 (quarter) b) 1/2 (half)
- c) 1/5 (fifth) d) 1/3 (third)
6) Which of these is NOT a Chinese invention?
- a) Swords b) Gunpowder
- c) Paper d) Silk
7) Give me 3 examples of things the Chinese used to create art.
a)paper b)stone c)wood
8) Which Chinese animal is endangered?
- How many are left in the wild?
9) Explain why you think it is important to look after, and protect endangered animals like the Giant Panda.
→ there is not many left.